Welcome to Vision Pendleton
Vision Pendleton is doing as much as we can to protect our patients and our staff during this time. To that end, we are asking you to postpone routine eyecare if at all possible, and we are implementing the following temporarily:
- When you arrive at our office, please come check in with us. We will review paperwork then ask you to wait in your car until the technician is ready to take you to an exam room. We will call or text you when we are ready, or we will come out and get you. There will be no indoor seating available.
- We are trying to limit the number of people in our office at one time. Please do not bring anyone unnecessary with you to your appointment. One caregiver may accompany a patient if needed or one parent with a minor child. All others will be asked to wait in their car. If this is not possible, please call us to reschedule.
- We may be checking temperatures before we see you. If you have a temperature of over 100.4, we will be rescheduling your appointment. If you feel ill, or if we note that you have a cough or other symptoms, we will reschedule you. Please be proactive and call us to reschedule if you are not feeling completely well.
- When you enter the clinic, you will notice that we have hand sanitizer out. Please use that before handling paperwork etc. Also, there is a pink taped line that we would ask you to stay behind unless you are needed at the counter.
- If you have a bill you want to pay, or questions about billing, please call the office rather than making the trip in.
- If you are needing to be in the frame select area, please try to keep your distance from others in the area. We will likely be limiting the number of people in there at one time, so if you can wait to do what you need, that would be great. If not, please be aware of where you are and what you are touching. We will sanitize everything after it has been touched, so after you touch something, please put it in the tray we give you so we know what needs to be cleaned.
- As much as you can, please try to stay 6 feet away from others. If you have to cough or sneeze, please try to cover that so it doesn’t affect someone else.
We know these are interesting times, and we aren’t always sure of what needs to be done. The above may change at any time, and we will do our best to let you know if that happens.
Welcome to Vision Pendleton
Vision Pendleton is a premier eye care facility located in Oregon. Our office and eye doctors are dedicated to providing excellence in patient care, clinical education, and optical services. Dr. Briscoe and Dr. Monkman are leaders in clinical eye care involving eye and vision disorders. We provide the highest quality lenses, frames and contact lenses to solve the vision needs of our patients.